If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use the Site.
- Terms used within this policy
- The term ‘Smart Apps Maker ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Site, further details of whom can be found in point about Smart Apps Maker below.
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Site.
About Smart Apps Maker
- www.smartappsmaker.com is a site owned and managed by Smart Apps Maker (registered name: Smart UK Marketing Ltd.).
- The Smart Apps Maker is a limited company, registered with in England and Wales (registration number: 08945183).
- Our registered address is: 88 Wood Street, 10-11th Floor, London, EC2V 7RS.
Accessing our site
- You are responsible for all arrangements with regard to accessing the Site.
Intellectual property rights
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to, Smart Apps Maker. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and all graphics, including all Smart Apps Maker projects featured. Such material is protected by copyright laws and treaties across the world, and all such rights are reserved.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, Smart Apps Maker, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may print and utilise extracts, of any page(s) from www.smartappsmaker.com for personal reference, and you may direct the attention of other individuals to material posted on Smart Apps Maker’s website.
- You may not modify any content, printed and/or downloaded, from www.smartappsmaker.com in any way, and you may not use illustrations, photographs or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Smart Apps Maker status as content authors, in conjunction with any contributors or copyright restrictions mentioned, must always be observed and acknowledged.
- No material on our website may be used for commercial purposes without the permission of Smart Apps Maker and/or any licensors.
- Unauthorised use of this website and/or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Neither Smart Apps Maker nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Smart Apps Maker expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Changes to the site
- We strive to maintain a relevant, up-to-date website wherever possible and as such, we will add, change or remove content at any time on the Site, without notice.
- Should the need arise, we may suspend or permanently remove the Site, or any part of the Site, at any time without notice.
Information about you
- Incoming Links: You may link to the Site, provided it does not damage or take advantage of our reputation and as long as you are in full compliance with UK legislation. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without notice.
- Outward Links: Smart Apps Maker website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify Smart Apps Maker agreement or endorsement of the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Hacking, viruses and other offences
- You must not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material or technology deemed malicious in intent or harmful.
- Smart Apps Maker does not permit attempts to gain unrestricted access to our site, our server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- No attacks to Smart Apps Maker site through DoS (denial of service) or DDoS (distributed denial of services) are permitted.
- Should you breach these provisions, you will be deemed to have committed a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, and Smart Apps Maker will report any such instances to the appropriate legal authorities and co-operate in the disclose of your identity to them. If such a breach occurs, access to our website will immediately cease.
- Smart Apps Maker do not accept liability for any DDoS attack, or malicious material or technology that may infect your computer equipment, programs data or proprietary material due to your use of our site, to any material downloaded from it or from any website linked to it.
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.